Saturday, October 31, 2009

THANK YOU ANI DEAR!

The only best friend I have in my life is Anitha, who is now married & settled in Chennai

Here is her comment she has posted in the Deccan Herald website after reading the article on me:
By: 
anitha,chennai
On: 
06 Jul 2009 06:08 am
My dear am so happy and joyful. Tears are floating in my eyes for ur achievement..Am proud to be ur best friend..I pray for ur further shine in music. U will
surely shine like a star & i dont really feel words to say my dear..I really feel this as my success! Infact i feel that what i didnt achieve in my music
n feel everyday for that but now i feel that god has given me such a great friend n i dont want any achievement to myself..I LOVE U DEAR..Takecare..Keep
singing..
Link:
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/11367/visionary-musician-like-none-other.html

Dear Ani: Tears are flowing from my eyes as well after reading your comment. Thanks Thanks & lots & lots of Thanks!!! What more can I say? I cant really give u any thing in return to the most valuable friendship u have given me.

Love u Dear!

Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful friend!

No comments: