Friday, August 13, 2010

The Mercy of Lord

Story of Arjunacharya

Arjunacharya was writing a commentary on Bhagvad Gita, and it came to the Shloka where Lord Krishna says, "He carries what we have and provides what we lack.

" How is that Lord will come Himself and deliver the goods? Oh, it is not possible. He might be sending through some agents.
Let me change His words from "I bear the burden and deliver."and instead write "I send some agent who delivers."

After some time, "I shall go and take bath now".

In the meantime, two very beautiful boys came with a cart full of highly valuable items like fruits, grains, ghee and vegetables. Arjunacharya's wife was
there at home.

My dear mother, Arjunacharya has sent these goods to you. Please take delivery.
Arjuncharya's wife :-Oh, You are so beautiful boys, and he has given these items to you to get it there? Arjunacharya is not so cruel. How is that he has
given so much burden to you????
Boys: He asked us to carry on our heads, How can we carry so much? I refused to carry on my head, so he has beaten me.
Arjunacharya's wife:- Arjunacharya is not so cruel. How he has become so cruel? Ok, take some food stuffs now.
Boys : We have to go now, if he will come then he will chastise us.
Arjunacharya's wife:- No, no. You sit down, I will prepare foodstuffs for you.
Arjunacharya returns after taking bath.....
Arjunacharya's wife:- Acharya, you have become so much cruel nowadays ?
Arjunacharya , Oh, what is that ???
Arjunacharya's wife :- Two boys, very nice boys, they have brought so many foodstuffs. You loaded on their head and they denied to take it and you have
beaten them chastised?
Arjunacharya No. I have never done this. Why shall i do it????
Then Arjunacharya understood that
Oh My Lord is so great !! He has shown that He actually personally bears the burden and delivers the goods ! Because I cut his alphabets, He has shown that
beating mark.
MORAL : Krishna's property is unlimited. We cannot understand his power by our infinitesimal intelligence. He expands himself to interact with each & every
spirit soul personally.

___
All Glories to God!

No comments: