Friday, January 06, 2012

CLEAN AND UNCLEAN

This is a very nice story!

Once a lady in a house saw her new neighbour hang the clothes for drying
through her window. She thought for herself that her neighbour is very
dirty and is not washing the clothes properly, as the hung clothes had
stain and dirt even after washing. She observed the same for months
together, and thus nick named her new neighbor as 'The Unclean lady'. Then
suddenly one fine day, she found the clothes of her neighbour sparkling
bright, and immediately reported the same to her husband. Her husband just
smiled at her. When the wife wanted to know the reason for his smile, he
simply replied, "It's only today that I have cleaned our glass windows
after a long time. So you are able to see through it clearly now."

Same is the case with us. We have so many dirt accumulated within us, and
instead of purifying ourselves first, we constantly try to find fault in
others.



I pray God not to give me such fault finding nature for ever. Let me blame myself for All my mistakes, & let me have the quality of appreciating others for even their smallest goodness.

All Glories to God!

No comments: